Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shugo Chara

I'm Currently reading
SHUGO CHARA!


It's really cute! I just love it. 
The possibility of love between Amu and Ikuto drives me crazy , I hope they get together!
This anime has a great story about a girl trying to find herself and the friends she makes on the way.
I never really post much about anime or manga cuz I really don't want to spoil.
So I recommend this to people who enjoy cute and funny anime, especially ones with little sprites.
Amu is so cool, she is a character you will quickly begin to love :3


4 comments:

  1. personally i think ikuto is waay tooo oldd for amu, but prince is no better so i'd pick ikuto :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this story because amu is just like me. i wish i can have the courage to act honest. but my classmates know me as cool and spicy. my mom too buys me clothes that make things even worse. i wanna feel cute and be who i want to be. shugo chara has made me feel better because you know what they say: misery loves company. \ 3/ exept the only problem is that mi whole closet is full of black clothes. and i still dont have the courage. 0-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMUTO IS AWESOME INSTEAD OF TADAMU ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes totally i wish i could also be honest to mysef amu is an inspiration Haha ikuto is awesome\(OoO)/

    ReplyDelete